We have a number of different delivery options for you to choose from so that you can choose which method that suits you best.
We ensure all items that leave us are well packaged and take the packaging and delivery very seriously, we use a combination or new and recycled packaging to ensure we do our part in reusing packaging we receive our orders, this also helps us keep prices as low as possible.
All orders received before 2pm will be sent out same working day, subject to available stock and any orders received after this time will be send the next working day, if you require your items urgently please call us to see if we’re able to send out to you if ordering after 2pm.
UK Delivery methods
- Free Delivery for mainland UK addresses – orders will usually arrive within 5 days.
- Royal Mail Recorded delivery – orders will usually arrive within 1-3 days
- DHL – orders placed before 2:00 pm will be sent by DHL for delivery the next working day.
- Collect in store – if you are near our store why not pop in and pick them up. You can pay online or when you pick them up.
Costs of delivery are based on weight and size.
If you have chosen a recorded or DHL service then you’ll receive a tracking number to keep an eye on your item on its journey to you, this will be sent to you after your item has been dispatched although may not be immediately trackable until it’s back as the couriers depot later that evening.
On all DHL and Recorded services you’ll be required to supply a signature to verify receipt of the item, large orders are usually sent in multiple packages and you will need to check the number of packages before signing, if any are missing please note this before signing and contact us. If you are not in they shall post a note through your door to arrange another delivery or where you can collect from the depot.
Delivery is by Royal Mail or DHL, therefore we cannot guarantee when your order will be delivered or be held responsible for delays caused by the postal system.
If you live in a hard to find address or usually have issue with items been delivered then please let us know when checking out so we can add the information to the package and let the courier know.
For accurate pricing of your order please add the items to the basket and select a delivery method, this way you’ll be quoted accurate pricing for the delivery options available.
At the moment we don’t ship to Europe but if you visit our other website Waxyclean you will be able to from there.
If something goes wrong
Occasionally things go wrong desipite our best efforts
- Your order does not turn up – please let us know if your order does not arrive within a reasonable time. We shall resend out your order after 15 days of originally dispatching after trying to track the missing order.
- If something in your order is missing or the wrong item – When you receive the order please check to make sure there has been no mistake. If any mistake please let us know as soon as possible, within 5 working days so we can quickly sort it out for you.
- Your order arrives damaged – Although we make every effort to pack every order sometimes things get damaged on their way to you. Please contact us as soon as possible, within 5 working days and provide us with photos of the damaged items and we shall get replacement sent out as soon as possible.
If your delivery address will incur a surcharge by DHL it will be sent via another delivery courier this might delay the delivery. We shall inform you of this when we dispatch your order.
These include postcodes beginning with
AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56,
CA10, CA16, CA17, CA18, CA19, CA20, CA21, CA22, CA23, CA24, CA25, CA26, CA27, CA4, CA5, CA6, CA7, CA8, CA9, DG1,
DG10, DG11, DG12, DG13, DG14, DG16, DG2, DG3, DG4, DG5, DG6, DG7, DG8, DG9, DL13,
FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21, G63, HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, IV13, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63,
KA27, KA28, KW1, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9,
LD1, LD2, LD3, LD4, LD5, LD6, LD7, LD8,
NE18, NE19, NE21, NE47, NE48, NE49, NE61, NE62, NE63, NE64, NE65, NE66, NE67, NE68, NE69, NE70, NE71,
PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50,
SA19, SA3, SA31, SA32, SA33, SA34, SA4, SA61, SA62, SA63, SA66, SA67, SA68, SA69, SA70, SA71, SA72, SA73, SY23, SY24, SY25,
TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25,
ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
Simplymicrofibre reserves the right to make additional delivery charges should the order placed cost significantly more to deliver than the standard charges. In this instance on receiving the order, Simplymicrofibre will contact you to advise of any additional charges, at which point you will have the option to accept the additional charge and proceed with the order, reduce the size of your order or cancel it.
If you have any questions about our delivery methods please contact us through our contact us page.